University of Portharcourt,UNIPORT Procedure for Registration,payment of school charges,registration of courses online for the 2017/2018 academic session.
As approved by the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Senate at its 434th Meeting(Extraordinary) which was held on the 13th of October, 2017, the institution has resumed for the 2017/2018 academic session on Sunday, 19th November, 2017 and lectures will begin for all student from the 27th of November,2017.
Below is the procedure for registration for the 2017/2018 session:
For Payment of School Charges:
- Check for the School fees for your department Here.
- Pay school charges at the designated banks/use debit card, for the respective college/faculty/school.You can pay your fees online or offline by following the procedure Here.
- Print out the payment receipt online
- Update your fees pass book with the college accountant/finance officer of the college/faculty/school.
For Registration of Courses online
- Contact your head of department and /or academic adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Register the courses online, advised in the above.
- Print out the duly completed course regitration form.
For Payment of Acceptance fee Procedure (For Year 1 Freshers)
- Follow the procedure mentioned Here
For Physical Clearance Registration Procedure for Year one (Freshers)
- Follow the procedure mentioned Here.
Submit the underlisted documents to the head of department and college secretary/faculty officer, respectively.
- Online payment receipt
- Completed online course registration form.
Registration as a student of the University of Portharcourt will only be valid if the online course registration form is tendered by the student and accepted by the head of department.
The Registration exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session will end on Friday, 26th January, 2018.
- Only registered students are bona-fide students of the University.
- In line with the decision of the Senate of the University,any student who fails to register within the period stipulated for registration will be deregistered for that session, and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would still be enforced.
- Payment of school charges can be made in two instalments and online course registration for the respective semesters.
- For those who choose to pay their school charges in two instalments, note that;
-You can register (online) your first semester courses only at this point. The deadline is Friday, 26th January, 2018.
-You are required to pay the second instalment and register your second semester courses online and print out the form within (6) weeks of resumption for the second semester of the 2017/2018 academic session.
Students who applied for tempoary withdrawal from study in the 2016/2017 session and whose applications have been approved by the senate of the University are advised to do the following:
- Obtain the notification of resumption of studey form from their respective heads of department,complete the form and submit same accordingly.
- Those who paid their school charges prior to their application form tempoary withdrawal from study,should proceed to register their courses for the 2017/2018 session/First semester online, as applicable.
- Registration for the first semester is a pre-condition for payment of school charges and course registration for the second semester.
I wish you the best.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Uniportadmission.com.ng,Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button below;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as UNIPORT is concern. All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and i will try my best to reply you as soon as possible.Kindly Like Us on Facebook Follow @robinson3d