University of Portharcourt,UNIPORT Physical clearance registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Hello guys, and how are you today. Anyway, i know that alot of us have actually gained admission into the University of Portharcourt(UNIPORT) and that is great news for me. There are a whole lots of things we must do upon successful admission.Now here are some of the needed things we should do.
- Go to JAMB CAPS and Accept admission.
- Try to pay up your Acceptance Fee.
- Check the school fees for all departments Here.
- Share this post with your friends.
Though as per the period of writing this post, the 2017 Physical clearance of the University of Portharcourt is yet to commence.
How to Complete The UNIPORT Physical Clearance
But in the case the physical clearance commences, it will not be far fetched from the procedures mentioned below:
1. Sign into http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng and Click on Admission Forms to access Admission Clearance Booking online after payment of School Charges.
2. Click on “Confirm Booking” button and print your Letter of Invitation Re: Physical Clearance in The Admissions Office. Online Booking for Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office will commence soon.
3. Only candidates scheduled for each day will be attended to, on presentation of the Letter of Invitation for Physical Clearance in The Admissions Office.
4. On successful completion of physical clearance in the Admissions Office and Medical Examination/Health Centre Registration, proceed to your College/Faculty for physical clearance and submission of files:
(i) Original and Photocopies of your Credentials (originals for sighting) and other documents for registration.
(ii) Evidence of payment of School Charges
(iii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office.
(iv) UniPort Health Centre Registration Card (Green Card).
(v) 8 Coloured Identical Passport Photographs.
(i) Medical Examination/Health Centre Registration are not pre-conditions for physical Clearance in the Admissions Office
(ii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office and UniPort Health Centre Registration are pre-conditions for registration in the College/Faculties.
(iii) The deadline for registration will soon be advertised.
(iv) Eligible candidates are expected to complete all registration activities on or before the stated date in the University’s academic calendar or stand the risk of forfeiting their admission.
Were you admitted? Let me know via the comment box. You have questions for me? i am available to answer your questions.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Uniportadmission.com.ng,Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button below;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as UNIPORT is concern. All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and i will try my best to reply you as soon as possible.Kindly Like Us on Facebook Follow @robinson3d