Ordinarily, i would have loved to keep calm while the list plays out naturally but it will be very important for me to tell candidates that sat for the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) 2017/2018 Post UTME examination that the exercise has been concluded and as such, alot of individuals will bring up frauduelent means to extort money from admission seeking candidates.
There is this admission through the “back door” slangs for desperate candidates who won’t wait for the list to be out before paying money to individuals; you should be careful and apparently not engage yourselves in such trade as alot of scammers will come up to dupe you of your hard earned cash.
Here is what you should do now the Uniport 2017 Post UTME Exam is over
- Always visit this portal or the school website for more updates and advise.
- Do not try to pay money to any individual to help you through the admission process.
- Get the originals of your certificates/documents ready just incase you are admitted.
- The first admission list will be released in due time.You will be the first to be informed once there is any update via this portal.
- Read up the 2017 JAMB requirements for admission into schools.
- Hope you applied for the Uniport 2017 basic programme. This is an important alternative channel of still gaining admission into the school just incase you were not successful in the POST UTME exam.
- Use the comment box to ask questions and expect a reply for me.
- For the merit admission list,kindly check here for details
Feel free to share and tweet this message with the rest of your friends now. Use the like and share buttons to make this possible.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Uniportadmission.com.ng,Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button below;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as UNIPORT is concern. All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and i will try my best to reply you as soon as possible.Kindly Like Us on Facebook Follow @robinson3d