Hottest: Download Uniport Basic Entrance Exam Past Questions & Answers
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2018 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
8.00am – 12 noon1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018Medicine & SurgeryMedicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
Wednesday, 4thJuly, 2018 – Sunday, 22ndJuly, 2018
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
– Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
– Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
– Complete the Form online as requested.
– Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
– Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
– Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
– Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Uniport offers alot of courses, and these courses have been updated here. Feel free to check out the list of courses offered in the University of Portharcourt.
Uniport Post UTME Past Question:
Interested applicants can check our directories for the list of Post UTME past questions available for Uniport.
Is the University of Portharcourt your choice of institution for admission in 2018? Let me know via the comment box below.
If you don't want to miss out on any update From Uniportadmission.com.ng,Enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button below;
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if it is not in your inbox, make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription. After you confirm your subscription, you will never miss out on any update again as far as UNIPORT is concern. All related enquiries(Must be related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below and i will try my best to reply you as soon as possible.
Kindly Like Us on Facebook